Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Last Requests

As I lie here in my bed, deathly ill and unable to get up without throwing up, all I can think about is food. Here is my wish list:

Pot stickers and lettuce wraps from Asian Star
"Playboy" roll from Akasaka Sushi
Turkey sandwich from House of Bread or Club Sandwich from Groves Market-its a tie, they are both soooo good
Burrito bowl from Barbacoa-extra sour cream!
Thick cut french fries with lots of fry sauce not sure from where but, seriously I could drink that stuff!
Churros from Costco
tirramisu (no clue how to spell that one)-from Olive Garden

I think by the time I finished all that I could just die. But doesnt it all sound so YUMMY. So wipe the drool off your chin and let me know your favorite foods from your favorite places.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

costco churros.....AH! yummy!!

whats wrong??
sick?
pregnant?
:)

Stacy said...

Ha Annie I thought the same thing. Hummm. I am a big fan of food. I don't really know my favorites. Hard to think right now since I can't eat anything with cheese. I love pasta and the chicken salad sandwich from Cutlers!! YUM.