Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Illegal Drugs

All I can say is thank heaven for drugs!
As most of you intelligent people have deduced, I went and got myself knocked up.
The kids spending the night at Grandmas and an empty box of condoms does not a good combination make.
Well today things were quite bad and I ended up with an IV in my arm. Evidently I was dehydrated and my blood pressure was so low that I frightened the poor nurse half to death. But, all is well now. They slipped some Zofran into my IV and for the first time in 3 1/2 weeks I have been vertical for almost 2 full hours! My Dr. had given me a prescription for the stuff, but with our crappy insurance we would have to pay the whole cost, somewhere around $200 a bottle! Thats outrageous! My wonderful sister had two refills left on her prescription (she is 7 months pregnant) which only cost her $10. So... a little bit of criminal activity, some drugs, and my life is looking up.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Yes I love the drugs as well! Congrats by the way. I was one of those smart people. But hey not my way to ask people things like that!!! I am glad you are feeling a little bit better. That is the worst sickness ever!!! Let me know if you need anything. Niles was asking for Cole the other day.

Kylee said...

Cole would love someone to play with. Life is pretty boring for my kids these days. Just give us a call.