Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Camera


This is me trying out my new camera!


Don't ya just love the piggies!

I wouldn't mess with this Spiderman

St. Patricks Day fun!

Now, this one I gotta explain. Cole came to me the other day and asked for some ribbons. Despite, thinking this was an odd request from my little boy, I got out the box and let him pick the perfect two; not too short not too long. I watched as he proceded to tie cars to the bottoms of his shoes with said ribbons (I admit I did help him get them on there tight once i figured out his intentions). Cole then had a blast "skating" around our kitchen. Once again another dull day saved by Cole's limitless imagination.

3 comments:

{C}lique Photography said...

S.M.A.R.T. kid!!! Congrats on the new camera!! What kind did you get?

Kylee said...

I settled on lesser camera so that I could get a better lens. So I ended up with the Nikon D60 and the 18-200mm lens. So far it has been alot of fun. I just wish I was a better photographer.

Sharida said...

I'm a Nikon girl myself! :) We're actually going to be selling ours and upgrading. Don't worry, before you know it you'll be a pro!